I’m looking out the window of my new office and it has finally stopped pelting rain and snow. One of the many crazy aspects of living in Ohio is that the weather can go from warm and sunny to cold and yucky in a matter of hours. It’s absurd! I’m really starting to look forward to spring …
OK so a couple fun things to share with you today … First, let’s catch up on my meals for the week:
I shared breakfast and lunch with you but we had dinner at a friend’s house so wanted to recap. We had an amazing paleo-friendly dinner and I ate: Deliciously juicy baked chicken with artichoke hearts, cherry tomatoes and baby bella mushrooms. A fresh spring mix salad with sweet peppers and maple balsamic vinaigrette and … 2 gluten-free brownies. Couldn’t resist but making improvement
Breakfast: Three scrambled eggs cooked in bacon fat with salt and pepper and a half apple with almond butter. Very filling. I wasn’t able to finish it all.
I’ll share my other meals with you tomorrow …
Next, I am SO EXCITED to announce that I will be sharing my FIRST EVER giveaway tomorrow. This will be a paleo-friendly giveaway for one lucky winner and I will share details on how to enter tomorrow in my post. In the meantime … want to know what I’m giving away? Of course you do!
- 1 package of Nutcase Crunch – an all natural, premium gluten-free (and paleo!) cereal
- 1 Jar of my favorite organic coconut oil
Isn’t that SO fun? I can’t wait … stay tuned for details on how to enter to win!
And finally, here’s my food haul for this week:
- I picked up a TON of frozen veggies because they are much faster and hold onto their nutritional value: broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, cut green beans.
- 4 cans of coconut milk (SUPER disappointed and had to toss 2 cans because the texture was way off)
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 pack of unsweetened natural applesauce
- Simply Orange with mango
- 6 grapefruit
- 3 apples
- 2 sweet onions
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 russet potatoes for Daniel
- 1 garlic bulb
- 1 carton of eggs
- all natural bacon x 2
- 1 top sirloin
- 4 ribeyes (they were on sale)
There you have it! You’ll get to see all this food in action as I show you what I eat throughout the week