Hope you’re getting your groove back after the holidays. I’m diving into meal planning and getting back in the kitchen. Here are some sites you should check out over the weekend for recipes, meal plans and creative ways to eat clean. At the very least they’re sure to make you drool. Enjoy!
- PaleOMG -No lie, every recipe on this blog is SO GOOD.
- Amazing! Paleo - The pictures on this site will make your mouth water. L-O-V-E.
- Paleo Savvy - This blogger helps you create Paleo meals in under 30-minutes. She even has a cookbook!
- The Paleo Mom - I like this blog because it helps you get started eating Paleo whether you’re feeding yourself or your entire family. She also addresses auto-immune issues.
- Civilized Caveman – This site has lots of grain-free ideas for breaks, cookies, cakes and more. LOVE it.
- Paleo Spirit - Fried Sweet Plantains, Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus and a gluten-free version of Julia Child’s Boeuf Bourguignon. Need I say more?
- Level Health – I stumbled on this blog and saw her recipe for Honey Fried Shrimp – Yum-o! Also, she has free meal plans you can opt-into.
- ChowStalker.com - Loads of recipes with pretty pictures. I haven’t made any of these yet but I will soon because they look oh so tasty …
- PaleoTable.com - Great meal plan resource and yummy recipes.
- Three Diets, One Dinner - Can you guess why I like this blog? She’s making Paleo meals for herself while her husband and son eat non-paleo. What a job! I really like this blog.
What are you up to this weekend? Have you mapped out your 2013 goals yet?
P.S. I’ll be sharing a recipe for Easy BBQ Pulled Pork over the weekend … stay tuned!