Do you dare ?
Now with the sugar coated, ice-cream slinging monsters firmly locked away, I’m on to my next challenge: 30 Days of Fitness.
I’ve been thinking about it and I’d like to invite you to join me. Here are the parameters:
- Maintain a clean diet for 30 days (Whole30, Paleo or just straight up clean (unprocessed, healthy) eating.)
- Workout for a concentrated 30 minutes (at least) every day for 30 days. It doesn’t matter if it’s walking, running, Pilates, dancing … whatever! Do what sounds the most fun to you but just make sure you’re sweating a lot afterward. Work for it. Do something that makes you feel like you earned those 30 minutes and leaves you satisfyingly sweaty afterward. I’ll be doing a mixture of Pilates, strength training, swimming and *maybe* running
- Weigh and measure yourself before you start, so that you can track your results. Note: Do not weigh yourself again until your 30 days are up.
- Optional: Keep a journal or calendar and write down what you did for your workout that day and how you’re feeling after each of your workouts.
- Reply in the comments below to say you’re IN it to WIN it for the next 30 days.
- If you haven’t already, join my Facebook page so that you can get helpful links/tips/recipes and stay accountable/encouraged.
That’s it! Let’s start tomorrow, September 27, 2012 and we’ll kick booty together until October 26, 2012 when we see what fabulous results we uncover … I’m excited~!
Are you in?
I hope so! Reply in the comments below and let’s DO THIS